Every client – every portfolio – is unique. But all successful investments are directed by a logical process with common working principles. We understand how each step in the process moves us – you and our team – closer to your goals.
Our financial advisors create both a transparent and comprehensive approach to investment decisions. The result is a carefully created financial plan to meet your needs. A plan that accounts for the present with an eye on your future.
Our process is unique:
- Investments directed by purpose – A family legacy, a stream of income, a secure and happy retirement – what are your goals?
- Risk carefully controlled – We recognize that all return on investment is a product of risk. Your goals and our knowledge of investment returns direct us to intelligent choices.
- Assets intelligently grouped – Assets are assigned to the best possible categories to produce the return you have determined. Focus on cash? On fixed income? On stocks? Our analysis of investment diversity secures the best possible allocation of your assets.
- Risk and return managed in detail – We analyze and refine the asset categories.
- Decisions guided at every step – Expectations are defined. These expectations guide our decision making to help you achieve your financial goals.
Through the use of individually structured asset allocations, access to timely and accurate information and a risk intelligent investment strategy, we help our clients maximize their wealth and achieve financial security.
We create real success because we know our clients, the investment process and the options.
For more information on Investment Management, contact Tory Meiborg or Jeremy Mead. They can be reached in Cedar Rapids at (319) 364-3041 or Iowa City at (319) 339-4884. Additionally, feel free to use our Contact Us online form.